Collection and use of information
- Information you provide: If you submit information through this website such as email address, a name, a phone number, an address, we will collect the information you submit. We may use this information to contact you, to improve our website or provide you with a service.
- Information collected automatically: Like most website operators, we may collect information about your visit to this website that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, the date and time of each visitor request, and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for users leaving comments on our blogs/sites. We collect this information so that we can better understand how our visitors use this website and so that we can improve services we offer you.
We may store information using cloud service providers. Currently, we use the following services:
- Our website content is managed by WordPress and the website is hosted on SiteGround.
- We send newsletters with MailChimp.
- We manage internal documents with Google Apps.
We will not share or sell the identifiable personal information we collect or generate except as we explain in this section.
We will update or delete your personal information if you ask us to unless we are under a legal obligation to keep it. Just contact us.
We may be required to disclose information to comply with the Irish law.
This Policy is current. We may change this Policy from time to time, and we will post changes on this page, so please check back from time to time. If you continue to use this website after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please get in touch with us.
Last updated: 10th March, 2021.